About Me

My photo
31deg29'26.87" N. 65deg50'11.93" E., Asia Minor, Azerbaijan
Everything that could possible happen between people happens during photography. It’s cool to see life thru a lens and play out on that stage over and over again. For me photography is a chance to peek in the human condition a little bit and see what makes people human and too see what makes them tick. It could be love, hate, stress, fear or anything for that matter but I have seen it through photography. I love it and I have to see that real burn out. If I saw photography as a job then I would get burnt out. I love to see a different way on how to understand people and even the relationships between people. Seeing so much beauty, emotion and action in photography made me open my eyes. Every day and ever place I walk I see something I can capture with a camera. I am always making notes and creating my own Rolodex of ideas. When I photograph, I document life happening before my eyes. It’s dynamic, fluid, and I must react to what’s happening before me to capture its essence. I love the problem solving and the hunt that comes along with photography.

Sunday Blog, Believe!!!!

Everybody needs something to see.
Something to feel.
And something to be.
Everybody needs something as proof.
Something in hand.
To know the truth.
Livin lavish like the biltmore.
What the blood spilt for.
A ship in harbor safe.
But that aint what its built for.
Do all I can to help you get more.
If you forgive my slight intrusion.
I see this night is confusin.
A constant fight with illusions.
Shed a light on conclusions.
What you desire is a way out.
Day in and day out.
Do not disturb signs so i'll stay out.
How long will you let the torture grasp you.
I see spirits manifestin.
Blockin blessings with the questions.
That you hear me ask you.
Keep it up so much will pass you.
You can make it on a prayer.
Yeah that's true.
But barely getting by when you can do more.
Why would you want to Forget' that the wood's dry and the fires on you.
Lifes a hastle.
Be prepared to rastle.
It can be rough.
But it don't have to.
You can make it full of smiles.
Something to laugh to.
So pick and chose my message thick.
So squeeze and watch it ooze.
Make it a game to where your fears lose.
Lets go.
Theres a way that seems right.
In the heart of a man.
And many angels of light.
In disguise destroying man.
So most chose to refuse.
The absolut truth.
Replace it with lies.
Use ignorance as an excuse
. It's hard to conceive.
What the mind can't comprehend.
And harder to believe.
What the eyes cant understand.
We look to theory philosophy and thought.
For a sure foundation.
In a belief we once sought.
While the shadow of truth.
Cast an image so clear.
The closer it gets.
We reject it out of fear.
If we really wanted truth.
We would give our lives for it.
Walk in its direction of light.
For Gods glory.
So the saga continues.
Cause most hearts are deceived.
If we really wanted truth.
We would live and believe.
Still the saga continues.
Cause most hearts are deceived.
If we really wanted truth.
We would live and believe in it

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones