About Me

My photo
31deg29'26.87" N. 65deg50'11.93" E., Asia Minor, Azerbaijan
Everything that could possible happen between people happens during photography. It’s cool to see life thru a lens and play out on that stage over and over again. For me photography is a chance to peek in the human condition a little bit and see what makes people human and too see what makes them tick. It could be love, hate, stress, fear or anything for that matter but I have seen it through photography. I love it and I have to see that real burn out. If I saw photography as a job then I would get burnt out. I love to see a different way on how to understand people and even the relationships between people. Seeing so much beauty, emotion and action in photography made me open my eyes. Every day and ever place I walk I see something I can capture with a camera. I am always making notes and creating my own Rolodex of ideas. When I photograph, I document life happening before my eyes. It’s dynamic, fluid, and I must react to what’s happening before me to capture its essence. I love the problem solving and the hunt that comes along with photography.

BRYLYNN






Fairy floss, Lollypops
rosebud smiles with bursting hearts
giggling clouds floating by
all seen through this little girls eyes.
kissing noses tickling bellys’
whizzing whirls shoulder rides
tiny fingers touch rainbows
I watch and wonder from the ground
never missed what I never had.

Moons have woken Suns have slept
This little girls self rests inside
she’s still looking through moms eyes
laughing, loving, hand in hand
aching pain digging deep
seeping sadness now I see….
The little fingers empty hands
no tickled toes or piggy backs
no ice-cream kisses For a little while
Blinking tears, little girl eyes.

Fluttering lashes, Cheeks of pink,
Little girl smile, Innocent blink.
Silly little giggles, Eyes of surprise,
Heart in Gold, Wondering eyes.
Too soon gone, Little girl ways,
Grow, Fight, Smile
Love, Laugh and Learn.

You are a Precious gift...........

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones