About Me

My photo
31deg29'26.87" N. 65deg50'11.93" E., Asia Minor, Azerbaijan
Everything that could possible happen between people happens during photography. It’s cool to see life thru a lens and play out on that stage over and over again. For me photography is a chance to peek in the human condition a little bit and see what makes people human and too see what makes them tick. It could be love, hate, stress, fear or anything for that matter but I have seen it through photography. I love it and I have to see that real burn out. If I saw photography as a job then I would get burnt out. I love to see a different way on how to understand people and even the relationships between people. Seeing so much beauty, emotion and action in photography made me open my eyes. Every day and ever place I walk I see something I can capture with a camera. I am always making notes and creating my own Rolodex of ideas. When I photograph, I document life happening before my eyes. It’s dynamic, fluid, and I must react to what’s happening before me to capture its essence. I love the problem solving and the hunt that comes along with photography.

The one.


In your life, you'll make note of a lot of people.

Ones with whom you shared something special,

ones who will always mean something.

There's the one you first kissed,

the one you first loved,

the one you put on a pedestal,

and the one that got away...

Who is the one that got away?

I guess it's that person with who everything was great,

everything was perfect, but the timing was just wrong =(

There was no fault in the person,

there was no flaw in the chemistry,

but the cards just didn't fall the right way, I suppose.

Because the very existence of a "

one that got away"

means that you'll always wonder,

what if you got that one?

Ask her out to coffee, ask her out to a movie,

it doesn't matter if you've dropped in from out of nowhere.

You'd be surprised, you just might be

"the one that got away"

as well for the person who is your

"the one that got away."

You might drop in from out of nowhere

and it won't make a difference.

If the timing is finally right,

it'll all just fall into place somehow

and you know, I'm thinking, it would be a great feeling,

in the end, to be able to say to someone,

"Hey you, you're the one that almost got away.

" This person has grown I can see.

She found something that inspires her to look outside the box.

She writes in prose and once never could!

She has become more Beautiful with time...

Her new hobby has become a talent from her spirit.

The one who got away has found herself and that makes me happy!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones