About Me

My photo
31deg29'26.87" N. 65deg50'11.93" E., Asia Minor, Azerbaijan
Everything that could possible happen between people happens during photography. It’s cool to see life thru a lens and play out on that stage over and over again. For me photography is a chance to peek in the human condition a little bit and see what makes people human and too see what makes them tick. It could be love, hate, stress, fear or anything for that matter but I have seen it through photography. I love it and I have to see that real burn out. If I saw photography as a job then I would get burnt out. I love to see a different way on how to understand people and even the relationships between people. Seeing so much beauty, emotion and action in photography made me open my eyes. Every day and ever place I walk I see something I can capture with a camera. I am always making notes and creating my own Rolodex of ideas. When I photograph, I document life happening before my eyes. It’s dynamic, fluid, and I must react to what’s happening before me to capture its essence. I love the problem solving and the hunt that comes along with photography.

Day Dream...


Use your eyes my little one
Open or close your eyes and day dream
You can be anyone, Anyone you dream
You can go anywhere, do anything,meet anyone

Just use your eyes and day dream your dreams
Let your imagination take control
Take you on adventures never told
Just use those eyes my little one

Use your eyes and day dream with me
You can fly above the mountains
You can swim beneath the sea
Its a great big world before us

Come along and day dream with me
You can swing from every tree top
You can conquer every fear
There’s no need to be frightened
You’re not alone here in your dreams

Just open up your mind
and let your dreams flow
through a great big world around us
Come on along and day dream with me

Day dream my little one.....

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones