About Me

My photo
31deg29'26.87" N. 65deg50'11.93" E., Asia Minor, Azerbaijan
Everything that could possible happen between people happens during photography. It’s cool to see life thru a lens and play out on that stage over and over again. For me photography is a chance to peek in the human condition a little bit and see what makes people human and too see what makes them tick. It could be love, hate, stress, fear or anything for that matter but I have seen it through photography. I love it and I have to see that real burn out. If I saw photography as a job then I would get burnt out. I love to see a different way on how to understand people and even the relationships between people. Seeing so much beauty, emotion and action in photography made me open my eyes. Every day and ever place I walk I see something I can capture with a camera. I am always making notes and creating my own Rolodex of ideas. When I photograph, I document life happening before my eyes. It’s dynamic, fluid, and I must react to what’s happening before me to capture its essence. I love the problem solving and the hunt that comes along with photography.

I profess.

Everyday is a learning experience. Everyday is a new experience, to have lived, to have learned, to have mastered. The cycles of learning, of living life; involve repeating experiences over and over until they are implemented with some degree of satisfaction; to warrant further movement along the path. If at first you don’t succeed try; and try and try and try again. At some point if you find yourself in the same predicament repeatedly over and over, stop and take the time to learn from your actions. Learn to live; live to learn so that you may lead the life you yearn.

To love is divine; to live is an expression of love. My mother would always say if you are going to partake in any venture do it to the best of your ability. To live life comes naturally—anyone can do it. But to master your life requires that you become a student so that you are constantly learning. I profess to know nothing and am simply a student in the arts of life.

I live to love my life learning, the unknown while striving to maintain and master the known. I live to love to learn, so that I am in a constant state of growth; my cup is never full nor is it empty.

I learn to live to love, for it is the foundation of life, thus the elixir that keeps us young. This is the famed fountain of youth, love. It binds, it heals, it creates, and it is the essence, the manifestation of life.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones