About Me

My photo
31deg29'26.87" N. 65deg50'11.93" E., Asia Minor, Azerbaijan
Everything that could possible happen between people happens during photography. It’s cool to see life thru a lens and play out on that stage over and over again. For me photography is a chance to peek in the human condition a little bit and see what makes people human and too see what makes them tick. It could be love, hate, stress, fear or anything for that matter but I have seen it through photography. I love it and I have to see that real burn out. If I saw photography as a job then I would get burnt out. I love to see a different way on how to understand people and even the relationships between people. Seeing so much beauty, emotion and action in photography made me open my eyes. Every day and ever place I walk I see something I can capture with a camera. I am always making notes and creating my own Rolodex of ideas. When I photograph, I document life happening before my eyes. It’s dynamic, fluid, and I must react to what’s happening before me to capture its essence. I love the problem solving and the hunt that comes along with photography.

The art of my Blah Blah Blah


Moan a protest
With the passion of you resurrection
The limpid sky
Change in me
My true substance
Between me and the white fire of the stars
Into something better

It might have been otherwise
But one day, I know, it will be otherwise
Read the farthest wave
Mentioning of souls
You will see how slow the hours go

As I go over the victories and the failures
There is no memory of it here
Through corridors of light where the hours are suns,
Whose lovely ambition
What is precious is never to forget

Never to deny its pleasure in the simple morning light
Nor it grave evening demand for love
Near the snow, near the sun
Tonight there are people so happy,
And they have forgotten to worry about tomorrow.

I know purity of pure despair
A steady storm of correspondences
A man goes far to find out what he is
I returned to myself

Where are all those who where, who are no longer?
I was really looking for the first time
I reach, I touch, I begin to know me

I love this cultured hell that tests my youth!
Darkly I gaze into the days ahead
I sit in a row of blue seats
With the possible company of my own death.

Into a sudden gasp of brightness
Some spaceless, pilarless Greece
Somewhere in some direction
The air consoles you

What wisdom is
To shun the strife of the world and to live out
Your brief time without fear
Not to fulfil your desires but to forget them
When despair for the world grows in me
I come into the peace of wild things
Who do not tax their lives with forethought or grief

And I feel above me the day-blind stars
Waiting with their light
I cant imagin and a pain
I don’t know

When the world falls around you
You have pieces to pick up
Something to hold in your hands,
Like ticket stubs or change.

You take no credit
As the night sky takes no credit for the moon,
But continues to hold it, and share it,
And in that way, be known
Think in ways you’ve never thought before
Shake off this sadness, and recover your spirit;

Shuggish you will never see the wheel of fate
That brushes your heel as it turns going by,
The man who wants to live
Is the man in whom life is abundant

Somehow we survive
And tenderness, frustrated, does not wither.
But somehow we survive
Severance, deprivation, loss.

Oh pray that what we want
Is worth this running,
Pray that what we’re running
Toward is what we want.

Look if you like, but you will have to leap
Laugh if you can, but you will have to leap
But to rejoice when no one else is there
Is even harder than it is to weep;
No one is watching, but you have to leap.

Call miracle self healing:
The utter, self-revealing
Double-take of feeling.

The storm of stars in the sky will turn to quiet
Live not for battles Won
Live not for The-End-of-the-Song
Live in the along.

I love a game; I love a fight
I hate the dark; I love the light
I love those children; I hate my ex-wife
I am no coward; I love life

Life with its change of mood and shade
I want to live, I am not afraid
But me and mine are hard to part;
Oh unknown God, lift up my heart.

Im but the son my mother bore,
A simple man, and nothing more.
But – God of strength and gentleness
Be pleased to make me nothing less

Help me O god, when death is near
To mock the haggard face of fear,
That when I fall-if fall I must-
My soul may triumph in the dust.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones