About Me

My photo
31deg29'26.87" N. 65deg50'11.93" E., Asia Minor, Azerbaijan
Everything that could possible happen between people happens during photography. It’s cool to see life thru a lens and play out on that stage over and over again. For me photography is a chance to peek in the human condition a little bit and see what makes people human and too see what makes them tick. It could be love, hate, stress, fear or anything for that matter but I have seen it through photography. I love it and I have to see that real burn out. If I saw photography as a job then I would get burnt out. I love to see a different way on how to understand people and even the relationships between people. Seeing so much beauty, emotion and action in photography made me open my eyes. Every day and ever place I walk I see something I can capture with a camera. I am always making notes and creating my own Rolodex of ideas. When I photograph, I document life happening before my eyes. It’s dynamic, fluid, and I must react to what’s happening before me to capture its essence. I love the problem solving and the hunt that comes along with photography.

The Box...



We build them with fears and tears and consternation…
With low expectations and bargain basement confidence…
Then seek counsel to escape the woes we find within,
That bounce off the walls, while the pity party rages.
We look askance at the cardboard box of the dirty man under the bridge.
His is real, seen; ours looms, unseen, in our mind.

But it’s Home, nevertheless, to the “I can’ts” and “becauses” and lost causes;
For the secret dreams not yet reality,
and For the secrets we bear
that have shackled us to the floor of Our cardboard box.

How long before we realize that we built this thing,
And we can tear it down.
And that God is not responsible, nor the economy, nor the President;
Nor all her men or women, nor the kids, not even the spouse.

Oh to throw away the cardboard key to the cardboard house,
and Let the rain take care of the lost causes and “becauses”,
And to discover…
There is no box outside the Box.

...Just blue sky.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones