About Me

My photo
31deg29'26.87" N. 65deg50'11.93" E., Asia Minor, Azerbaijan
Everything that could possible happen between people happens during photography. It’s cool to see life thru a lens and play out on that stage over and over again. For me photography is a chance to peek in the human condition a little bit and see what makes people human and too see what makes them tick. It could be love, hate, stress, fear or anything for that matter but I have seen it through photography. I love it and I have to see that real burn out. If I saw photography as a job then I would get burnt out. I love to see a different way on how to understand people and even the relationships between people. Seeing so much beauty, emotion and action in photography made me open my eyes. Every day and ever place I walk I see something I can capture with a camera. I am always making notes and creating my own Rolodex of ideas. When I photograph, I document life happening before my eyes. It’s dynamic, fluid, and I must react to what’s happening before me to capture its essence. I love the problem solving and the hunt that comes along with photography.

My passport of mind and friends...


My passport of mind and loved ones.

Your state of mind is tenuous
As balanced on a knife
And even efforts strenuous
To take control of life

May in the end just miss the mark
And never bear a single fruit
So left to flounder in the dark
In fertile soil the dread takes root

Once in this state it’s hard to tame
The rampant thoughts that gnaw away
And those who seek to help feel lame
And in despair are sent away

Now all alone the darkness grows
And feeds upon itself with glee
It seems that no one cares or knows
What you expect is what you see

But bear in mind that you are loved
Your burden if I could I’d share
And even when you feel alone
You do have friends who really care ....
I take my friends everywhere with me

Every country, every war, every landmark
My mind frolics amongst friends,
in a naked splendor of my thoughts
rainbow bubbles on tender lips
and watch with wonderment
as they float around and above me.

Look at it this way,
With the love I take with me
From all of those who travel in my mind
I just hope they can feel what I send over the miles

Really how far can a hug travel?
Can its strength endure the miles?
At the speed of light over 8000 miles
Can you feel my smiles?

If I sit in perfect stillness
And quietly close my eyes,
Can my heart hear your heart beating,
Feel the warmth that it inspires?

If everyone spreads their wings around me
Do you think that I could fly?
And if we lived a world apart
Could all of you see through my eyes?

As the world contains such beauty
Would they ever really know,
What it’s like to look into my eyes
If I didn’t tell them so?

If someone has never stood before me
How would they see my soul?
If our hands could not touch together
Would we feel the energy flow?

Can the source we share unite us?
Can the love we feel survive
If we never meet and gaze into
The soul’s windows in our eyes?

So if I send my blessings
Would my laughter fill your ears?
And if your heart felt sorrow,
Would my eyes cry your tears?

Would the vibrancy of living
Spread back and forth like fire?
Would you feel me wrapping round you
To comfort and inspire?

Can the love you send deliver
All the beauty in your soul
Can I know you, really know you,
From a message or a call?

But the wires of the universe
carry the strongest waves of all
for we are but one, this energy – love -
Joins our spirits at the soul.

And this – Love –
Is what I have and believe
And what my true friends have for me..
I can feel them and I trust they feel me...

You are among my family
That I carry with me
In my mind, heart, body and soul
My passport of mind and loved ones...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones