About Me

My photo
31deg29'26.87" N. 65deg50'11.93" E., Asia Minor, Azerbaijan
Everything that could possible happen between people happens during photography. It’s cool to see life thru a lens and play out on that stage over and over again. For me photography is a chance to peek in the human condition a little bit and see what makes people human and too see what makes them tick. It could be love, hate, stress, fear or anything for that matter but I have seen it through photography. I love it and I have to see that real burn out. If I saw photography as a job then I would get burnt out. I love to see a different way on how to understand people and even the relationships between people. Seeing so much beauty, emotion and action in photography made me open my eyes. Every day and ever place I walk I see something I can capture with a camera. I am always making notes and creating my own Rolodex of ideas. When I photograph, I document life happening before my eyes. It’s dynamic, fluid, and I must react to what’s happening before me to capture its essence. I love the problem solving and the hunt that comes along with photography.

Now who is it...??...




Who is it

that calls my name

in the whisper of the wind,

writes my name

across the sky

in wispy ink?



Who is it

that sits chattering

in the corner of my mind,

utters inaudible secrets

across a void

in ancient time?



Be it you,

Death,

who yearns for life,

embracing

with inconsolable grief,

or you,

Life,

who longs for death,

awaiting

for peaceful rest?



Who is it

that watches from within

in the in between of l,

offers enigmatic dreams

across deep sleep

in cryptic cry?



Who is it

that whistles

in the tune of me,

reflects my presence

across the now

in a haunting key?



Be it you,

Aloneness,

who desires companionship,

writing

with aching penmanship,

or you,

Memory,

who plays buried songs,

singing

with melancholic lungs?



Who is it

that dares trespass upon me

in the quietude of my temple,

waltzing awkward steps

across my spine

in ever spinning spiral?



Who is it

that plays

in the sanctity of one’s sanctum,

tossing sacred balance

across the chaos

in darkest stratum?



Be it you,

Shadow,

who seeks divine light,

fluttering

with broken wings in flight,

or you,

Fate,

who walks on shifting sands,

stumbling

with fumbling hands?



Be it who you are,

my name is my own

and I’ll drink your ink

across the sky,

dancing my steps

to any wind blown.



Be it who you are,

my sanctuary will stand strong

and I’ll sleep in tranquil slumber

across the dreams,

whistling my tune

to my own song.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones