About Me

My photo
31deg29'26.87" N. 65deg50'11.93" E., Asia Minor, Azerbaijan
Everything that could possible happen between people happens during photography. It’s cool to see life thru a lens and play out on that stage over and over again. For me photography is a chance to peek in the human condition a little bit and see what makes people human and too see what makes them tick. It could be love, hate, stress, fear or anything for that matter but I have seen it through photography. I love it and I have to see that real burn out. If I saw photography as a job then I would get burnt out. I love to see a different way on how to understand people and even the relationships between people. Seeing so much beauty, emotion and action in photography made me open my eyes. Every day and ever place I walk I see something I can capture with a camera. I am always making notes and creating my own Rolodex of ideas. When I photograph, I document life happening before my eyes. It’s dynamic, fluid, and I must react to what’s happening before me to capture its essence. I love the problem solving and the hunt that comes along with photography.

Never forget them.. Memorial Day 2011.

Young and old, brave our best_ we should distinguish them from all the rest.

We owe them all this country has to give, so that our lives and liberty will always live.

Do you not remember who started this fate,  when they came to our country filled with hate?
Who stands between us and them_ who is ready to give life and limb?
It is our citizens, women and men, from far and wide,  who stand in front of us side by side.
They gave and give all_ they who answer the call.

So when you see our Flag tattered it may be, those red stripes are blood given for thee.
Those stars are hearts that may never again beat_ remember this, remember this, they do not know defeat.
When the time comes they stand tall, they are the ones who are ready to give all.
Remember this when you see our Flag.

That blue patch is oceans they have crossed, to lands of sweat and lands of frost.
Those stars are the faces of those who have died, those that stand in front of us, side by side.
So when you look up and see the Stars and Stripes,just remember, remember who protects your rights.
Mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, from across this land that this cloth covers.
Remember.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones