About Me

My photo
31deg29'26.87" N. 65deg50'11.93" E., Asia Minor, Azerbaijan
Everything that could possible happen between people happens during photography. It’s cool to see life thru a lens and play out on that stage over and over again. For me photography is a chance to peek in the human condition a little bit and see what makes people human and too see what makes them tick. It could be love, hate, stress, fear or anything for that matter but I have seen it through photography. I love it and I have to see that real burn out. If I saw photography as a job then I would get burnt out. I love to see a different way on how to understand people and even the relationships between people. Seeing so much beauty, emotion and action in photography made me open my eyes. Every day and ever place I walk I see something I can capture with a camera. I am always making notes and creating my own Rolodex of ideas. When I photograph, I document life happening before my eyes. It’s dynamic, fluid, and I must react to what’s happening before me to capture its essence. I love the problem solving and the hunt that comes along with photography.

RISK ....



Life can be like a card game
Of our own fantasy or what is actually real
Emotions can fly up in the sky
They could fall as you wonder why

Decisions we make
Effort and thoughts we cannot shake
Are they made so fast
That the effect will never last?

Relevance is a word
Measures importance of every moment and every bird
The mind is like a river
Conclusions often deliver

The heart that beats like so
Can it ever recover and just let go?
Actions and words from our soul
In the end do we really have control?

The cape and mask
Rarely to unveil forever acting is a task
Reasons only few know
90% of everything we say could be just part of own reality show

What risk are going to take in your card game and
do you ask for one card and get rid of the joking one?
Will you take the RISK to see your fate
and just go for it and be Royally happy with its outcome?

Can we really reveal who we are truly inside?
All the things that are bottled up that reside
Are we afraid to get hurt if yes how so?
The risk is another step forward we can go

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones